Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-20-2019, 06:16 PM
He would untangle the secret she kept from him. The hesitation in her eyes would shatter, and he would know the truth. If there was another, he would kill them, and then he would fight every day to woe Zee back to him. He would find the largest buffalo in all of Boreas and take it down, and bring back its hide to warm her feet. He would find the sweetest nector to brew and burn away her reservations. He would howl her name to the stars, for he would never love another. Zee was his, dammit, his and his alone.

If there was not another, then he would find the secret she hesitated to share with him, and he would understand it. He would force himself to, weather he truly did or not. He would give her no reasons to keep such a secret again. "Tell me what you keep from me" his voice was a husky snarl, half growling, half seducing, as his teeth fell short of their mark on her horns. He did get a task of her thorns, biting into his tongue before he released them and moved on. She aimed to skewer him with her mutation and he turned his shoulder into her, hoping to shove it into her nose and keep her from lowering her horns into his skin. He was however tall enough that she might still get a blow in if she angled her horns right.
"We keep no secrets, my love" he panted, as he raised a paw an attempted to swipe at her side, feline claws unsheathed.

Sirius Sonofnone vs Zee for right to mate & right to answers
Round 2/3
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Front leg bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Back leg bracers
Companion 1: Black Vulture - Male - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow Leopard, Female - Battle - Boosted
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Offensive: Fangs
Skills: Master Fighter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster