size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-20-2019, 06:51 PM

Drífa moved as swiftly as her old bones would let her. Vial after vial, fresh herbs, and jars of ointments stuffed into her pack. The elder swiftly shoulder her back and stepped out into the hall, her claws clicking across the steel of the ship until slipped into the hush of the cool northern spring. The clouds were moving in again, threatening rain. Halla loped along next to her.

"We have a case?"

Drífa turned her head to the macaque without slowing her pace, offering a quick nod. She didn't know the whole story, only that there was a young wolf, who had trespassed and was now a new member that needed assistance. She could ask Acere about the details later but for now she had a patient and that patient needed tending to regardless of their circumstances. The pines loomed about her until she reached the den of the new wolf.

"Hello? My name is Drífa. I'm the Archemaster, a healer of Winterfell. May I enter?" She could smell the blood and was anxious to get to work but she knew better than to just barge in without introducing herself first.

"I talk" | 'I think'