size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-20-2019, 08:16 PM

The snow white queen smiled as the earthen beast grew still, had she shocked him with her proposal? Lurid moved forward with silent paws and a feline gait to her massive frame, "Come then, let us find something pleasant in nature. Take all precaution that it does not belong to another." Her tongue dripped with the promise of blood, though she did not wish to start anything with pack wolves or mated pairs. The wolf understood family, and she wished to test the brute in a high stress situation. Would he accept her request or go on his own roguish way? 'He could be just what I need in this land. Being out in the cold doesn't suit him.' The young empress thought to herself as she sashayed her way passed the male, her holographic eyes glinting with white and lavender as she did so. They met with the beast's before she opened her maw again, pausing for only a moment.

She decided then, that she would persuade this male to come with her, to help her guard herself so that she might gain somewhere they would both belong. Trust would have to build between them, but he wouldn't be alone. "Call me Lurid. I don't think I caught your name earlier, I would like to know who I am hunting with." It was said in a joking manner, but with an authority she couldn't quite help. Motioning for him to follow her, she made her way to track something filling down. Conversation along the way wouldn't be so bad. Both devils would know when it was time to be a bit more serious.

OOC note: Sorry it's short, but, is an NPC alright? Also sorry for taking so long, I try to balance things out but it gets hectic lol
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!