Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-21-2019, 12:24 AM

His shoulder moved to intercept his blow, pressing into her nose firmly to re-orient her head and horns. Zee lashed out in rebuke, aiming a bite upon the shoulder he'd thrown her way. His paw came up and claws scraped against her side and Zee pushed back against them, standing her ground and taking the hit so that she could continue her assault. His words reached her and she snarled in response.

"I have no fucking secret." She insisted angrily, lifting her upper body to aim to place her front paws against his side and shove him away from her. She didn't want to fight him anymore, she just wanted him to leave her the hell alone. If only he knew it was his own pride she was defending; keeping from him her worries that he was dangerous to love, too dangerous to be around a child. The knowledge would hurt him more then the refusal to lay with him or her teeth claws or horns ever could.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist vs Sirius for Dominance
Round 3/3
Size: Small
Build: Light
Offensive Accessory: Thorn Wrappings
Companion 1: Rough scaled bush viper (Battle)
Mutation: Kudu Horns
Fight Skill Level: Expert

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.