Wolf Heart

Gav

Runa

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2019, 03:17 AM
The small creature spoke, but her demeanor didn't lessen any until...until he spoke. Her eyes narrowed with suspicion. Why did he care so much about her freedom? About trying to help her? Everyone was so much bigger than him, and yet here he was, possibly the smallest wolf in the world trying to make a difference. Trying to make things...better. For her. And she didn't understand why. His cousin had perished even. She had been waiting for everyone around her to determine her fate while she stayed tied up like a common dog. Granted she was part dog, but that didn't help ease her mind on the situation. She said nothing as he finished speaking but by the end of it, she had stopped growling and watched him like a cat would from her spot.

And when he called for her captor and explained to her a new deal, her ears shot up and her brows furrowed. What...? He was willing to offer himself for her freedom? He lost everything already...and yet here he was, willing to lose more for someone he didn't know. Part of her wanted to just accept that so she could finally get away from this god awful place. But another part of her...perhaps a part of her that had been pushed so far down, tried to rise up.

And before Valkyrie could speak, Runa did.

"No..." She said simply. Her tone harsher than it should've been. She stood, eyeing the strange little creature and the viking woman with intensity. "No. I...I help." Her voice was broken from not being used. But she hardly ever spoke unless she felt the need to. She was a feral and wild creature, but she wouldn't stand by and let the boy give himself for her. "I help. Let me fight. For band. Whatever need is. Let me in place of red giant." She would fight for them. Raid for them. Take whatever place the red giant did to uphold the bargain they made.