size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-21-2019, 02:52 PM
Of course she knew that Bourbon would turn down her offer. She'd made it in all seriousness, but didn't expect her accompaniment or her offer of poisoning to be accepted. It was simply a kindness to show her full support of the pair. She accepted his refusal with a grin and a nod. There was nothing more that she could do. Her sentiments were clear.

The collie went on to speak of the closeness between the sisters and the dark fae nodded. "I do hope that you have an easy time of it. I can't see Deathbelle denying Lucretia and yourself any happiness."  Not when she herself had been denied it so long. Iolaire sent her hopes along with the caramel colored pup. She wished nothing but the best for him and his mate.

After a small lapse in conversation, the small wolf sighed. "It doesn't look like anyone else will be around today and I have things to do." It was a pity that Deathbelle hadn't shown her face. She was glad to have spent some time with Bourbon though. Rising, Iolaire settled her pack in place before resting her gaze upon the face of the flippy eared canine. "Again, congratulations go to you and if you'd forward them to Luce, I'd appreciate it." Leaning forward, she bumped foreheads with the man. "I knew you had it in you." With a wink, she walked past him and began to make her way back to her temporary home. "Take care, Bourbon. I'll see you soon." And with that, she was gone.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.