gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

12-21-2019, 03:23 PM
The female pondered on his question for a moment, looking about the water and the sand, trying to figure out when the last time she ate and drank. Her thoughts also drifted to Cordonia back in the den. She doubted the feline would want to venture so far from her sand dunes, but if Odette didn't return to tell her they were departing... she imagined such an action would earn her another set of claw marks across her snout. Just the thought had the bridge of her nose twitching. Finally she turned to Sirius with a shy smile. "If you had anything to spare, I would appreciate it... and I should probably tell Cordonia we're leaving too. I don't want her to worry." She thought about turning and leaving just then and there, but thought it might be rude to leave before her superior did. It was then she thought about everything they had talked about, the way Sirius had welcomed her, and realization hit her. Though she had never been a part of a pack before, she imagine this might be what it felt like, and her smile grew just a little more. "Sirius? Does this mean.. am I... a part of your pack now?"
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.