gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
12-21-2019, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2019, 04:20 PM by Poem.)
She managed to pull him from his wallowing thoughts, not knowing what was going on yet. He was visibly agitated and at the edge of Ashen. Tyrian greeted her in return, questioning her presence with the utterance of her name. She supposed it would certainly be odd to see her here instead of Abaven, but a lot had happened in the almost year since they met. She wouldn’t be here if she hadn’t made a deal with Sirius, but the young Destruction would have offered herself a hundred more times to keep Motif safe.

Poem listened as Tyrian started to explain himself, first denying his emotions as he told her about a monkey and a lamb. The former was much more abundant in the oasis than the latter. He seemed to be in quite the predicament, but she just so happened to be conveniently located. ”I can’t do anything about your primate.” She chuckled half-heartedly, it was still difficult to feel happy when she was still mourning her mother. ”But I could track your lamb.” She offered helpfully, or mostly helpfully.

”Edgar,” Poem looked up into the palm tree at the piebald raven. ”Will you try and find Tyrian’s lamb? Quickly, I wouldn’t want someone in the Armada to eat it.” Her raven took his mistress seriously, and in the blink of an eye he was only a speck against the ashen sky. ”He’s a good tracker. If it's still close, Edgar will find it.” She assured her relative confidently. ”I don’t mean to sound greedy, but if he is successful can I ask you to find something for me?” Poem asked almost hesitantly. She wasn’t being greedy was she? She helped him find his lamb and as a trade he would help her to find her own… item. ”I’ve been wanting to find a young predator pup. Fox, cat, anything with sharp teeth, to train to go into battle with me.” She explained, hopeful he might reciprocate.

wc:342
total:1291