Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-21-2019, 09:25 PM
“You won’t when I'm done with you” The titan bastard agreed, a hint of a grin entering his voice. As seemed to be the case when Zee was involved, anger and lust where much the same to him. Despite his worries, despite his questions, he was enjoying himself as he fought with Zee. She held nothing back, had no fear of skewering him, and he didn’t hesitate to land blows himself.

Her teeth sunk into his shoulder, and he let out snarl, parting his fangs as the pain rolled through him. Her teeth dug deep, but a laughter was close to the surface as the titan took the blow. His claws landed, and then she succeeded in shoving him away from her, giving the couple some breathing room in the cave. Blood ran free from his shoulder, and he heaved a little - it was true he was still out of shape, despite how hard he was working to bring his body back under control. He had been laid up for a while.

“I love you” he whispered, even as he pushed himself back towards her, aiming to land his fangs near her rump, and away from her dangerous horns.

Sirius Sonofnone vs Zee for right to mate & right to answers
Round 3/3
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Front leg bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Back leg bracers
Companion 1: Black Vulture - Male - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow Leopard, Female - Battle - Boosted
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Offensive: Fangs
Skills: Master Fighter
Specialty: Weaponsmaster