gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
12-21-2019, 11:58 PM
It was true, she hadn't noticed that she was being followed, but then again nothing bad had ever happened to the princess when she'd left the territory, she had no reason to think anyone would follow or harm her. The blissful ignorance of being a child. One day she would wake up...but that day would not be today. She was still gaping at the wall when a sound rustled behind her, ears fell back and her skull turned just as her pack mate came up alongside her. At first her eyes were wide, body tense and leaning away from him- until she found Winterfell's scent. She relaxed instantly with a smile. His words were caught easily, but we're met with a shrug. "Of course I do. Just cause I know better...doesn't mean I'll listen." She replied with a lopsided, mischievous grin. 

His next words made her snort softly with a giggle. "What he don't know won't hurt him." perhaps it was typical childish rebellion, perhaps it was something more? Orca herself did not know, but she was enjoying her moments of freedom...even if it came at the expense of her father.
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]