size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
12-22-2019, 04:34 AM
The rebellious pup threw back her retort with a grin and Fracture's brows raised in surprise. The limited experience in pups he'd had involved ones much more respectful of the rules and of their elders, and he'd not seen one so determined to give her father such a fright. "I see." He rumbled in response, looking away from her to sweep his gaze across the towering wall. "Well, while you may have immunity to your father's wrath, I do not. I'm to be on patrol now." He paused to shoot a glance back at the pup, humming thoughtfully.

In previous checks in the area, Fracture'd caught the scent of a nearby den of fox. He hadn't thought to bother them as long as they'd stayed away from Winterfell's territory, though from the way this pup spoke it hadn't been the first time she'd disobeyed the rules and it likely wouldn't be the last. He'd have to ensure they were taken care of, and perhaps the experience would teach her a thing or two about the dangers of the outside world. "Would you like to accompany me beyond the wall, princess? I'm afraid I can't leave you here on your own."