Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-21-2013, 01:34 PM

The creature would take up a similar position as Taurig's, its golden haunches folding beneath it as it made itself comfortable, an explanation with a hint of foreign tongue leaving his inky lips. Velcome, brother. Your lapse in manners has been forgotten. I am Prince Vask Ivanov, a Siberian Leopard. He would forgive him for his lack of manners, introducing himself as Vask Ivanov, a Siberian leopard. A leopard. So that's what he was. Vask was the first that he had ever seen of a leopard. How interesting to know that other predators, besides bears, resided within the north. It is a pleasure to meet you Prince Vask Ivanov, I am Taurig, hailing from the pack Glaciem, son to the King. He would present the massive leopard with a deep bow of respect, admiring that the large beast too what a sort of prince.

Vask, where does your kind hail from? You are the first leopard I have ever seen grace the lands of Alacritia. Curious question would fall from his dark jowls, icy gaze intent on the prince's emerald one. Only the young Blood would run across a leopard during his explorations.

crappy post is crap >.<

Talk like this