gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-22-2019, 09:19 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Caelia was prompt in her arrival, and the Spirit nodded with approval at the young woman. While only Cairo had regularly sought her out for training, she was glad to see that Caelia was at least willing to answer a call and arrive. She caught the wary look the Adravendi woman cast the mud and an almost wicked grin – genuine amusement – slid upon her features as she glanced at the sky. “Morning, I should say…”

Her eyes returned to Caelia and she cocked her head, adding, “And today, you will be getting an intensive lesson in fighting. And at least one spar. In later lessons we may move up to two or three spars—after all, a siege or raid is full of multiple battles. If you don’t lose your first fight defending or attacking, you go straight into another fight.”

She shifted her weight slowly, letting the younger wolf observe as she patted a paw on the sloppy mud. “We’ll work in this, but it does wash off well. There was a training technique my father put me through, and his mother before him. Wearing mud across your eyes to keep you blind will help you learn to use more than your eyes in battle.”

She padded forward to dry ground and turned to Caelia, asking, “Can you run me through what you already learned from your mother before we start?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.