Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-23-2019, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 12:58 AM by Yong Cheng.)
i took a year long break from rp and --

-- While I'm totally down for plotted out plots, one of my goals getting back into the writing game is to have most things happen organically. Therefore, this plot thread is mainly for indicating interest in stuff I want to have happen to my characters, as well as for small things like meetups and whatnot.

Friendships/romance/bromance/frenemies/enemies should occur IC (as most often do, anyway), but we can talk about potential things like that!

I'm open to a lot of things, so please suggest things you'd like to do as well.

Without further ado:

Huang Yong Cheng - A scrawny, leggy maned wolf boy, Yong Cheng is the first of my characters. He's a very nice guy, very casual, makes bad jokes on the occasion, and is always up for acquiring positive relations. Background-wise, he's utterly unremarkable.

I'm up for: Positive Relations™, noticing that he's Not Actually A Wolf, healing and navigation threads.

I'd like to do these in the future: Forced claiming/kidnapping Sirius Has Offered, minor maims, acquiring a speciality, realising being in a pack isn't so bad. Perhaps one day being highly-ranked in one.

No: Major maims (for now), character death, rape, mates (and children)

(please plot with me before school kicks my butt)