size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
12-23-2019, 01:53 AM
There was no way that she could know may how much Iolaire had told this man of her past.  Even if she had known,  his opinion meant little.  He was a stranger.  An unknown. Nothing so far had swayed the woman to give him respect or time.  He hadn't proven that he was worthy of it. That didn't mean that she was writing him off.  She was simply an odd breed. Everyone started out on the same tier. The low tier. Then their actions and character would shift them to being worthy or not worthy. 

His words brought the ashen woman's brows together,  the action pulling upon the old scars.  Subjective, was it? Iolaire was either well, or she wasn't.  The brute claimed that the small wolf was thriving under his care and suggested that she call upon her daughter if she wished to know more.  "No," was the simple reply. "I'll not intrude upon the life that she's built." Resin had faith in the strength of her child.  She knew that Iolaire would succeed,  despite her puny stature.  She had been the most intelligent of her brood by far.

A gentle breeze stirred the grass around the pair of hulking canines.  A bluish tongue flicked once over serrated  fangs before she continued.  "I wished to get word to her. Her father is dead. She has nothing left to fear." That single,  sulfur orb rested upon the man's striped face.  "If you could let her know,  I would be in her debt. It will be her choice to seek me out if she wishes."

The giantess turned and gestured into the distance.  "There is a land of birds nearby. I will wait there for a fortnight. If she hasn't come to me by then,  I'll be gone." With a nod to the Saber toothed brute, the ghost began to leave.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]