Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2019, 02:19 AM
Why had she come if she had no desire to see her daughter? Was it simply to sate her desire to know, and nothing more? Did it cross her mind that Io might wish for the same opportunity in turn? He was getting the feeling, rather swiftly, that this wolf would leave shortly. It left him in a difficult position. Did he let her go, easy as that? Did he stop her, and force her to remain, so that Io might get a chance to speak to the mother she thought dead? He had a feeling neither situation would go down well with his sister. He could keep her in the dark, there was a chance she might never know, and their lives could go on as they had before, but did he want to do that to Io? She deserved more, better.

“I regret I couldn’t rid her of this demon myself.” He said, a touch of bitterness in his tone. From the first moment she had told him, he knew he had wanted to kill her father. Should he be grateful that he was dead? Perhaps. But then, dead didn’t seem to mean the same to this family as it did to him.

Ah so she didn’t wish to vanish entirely. She was giving her daughter space to learn this news, and seek her if she wished. He surveyed her for a few moments longer, before he decided he could accept her request. “Very well, I will tell her all of which you’ve shared with” He would leave the rest to Io. if she wished to speak to her mother or not, if she wished her mother to stay or leave with or against her desires. Sirius would fulfil the wishes of his sister.