size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2019, 03:14 AM
There was absolutely nothing wrong with him!  The healers brows drew together and she just opened her maw to give him a piece of her mind when he dropped a bombshell on her.  Iolaire sat hard, brow still furrowed, but in concern rather than irritation. "Did she seem okay?" That was the first question that came to mind. Her mother had always lived on the edge of danger and she had the scars to prove it. She'd never told Sirius the stories about her mother's ruined visage,  but perhaps she might. 

He went on to tell her that the woman who bore her was waiting and that it would be her choice whether or not she wished to meet with her. The dark wolf wrinkled her nose slightly.  Of course she wanted to meet with her.  The old Iolaire didn't understand and had hated her mother just as much as her father.  She had grown since then and understood many things about her upbringing and about the woman that gave her life. 

She bright her gaze to the face of her adopted brother.  "I don't know how to feel about this. I'm relieved that he's gone and I'm glad that she came to tell me." She gave a slight shrug.  "I just don't know how to be around her. She's a different kind of beast altogether than you and I." Iolaire fought for the words,  one paw gesturing as if trying to grasp the concept.  "She is battle. She's less wolf and more brute instinct." Again she searched his face.  "What do you think?" Sirius had never had a mothering influence, she'd heard.  Could he understand what was going through her mind?
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.