size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2019, 04:09 AM
Iolaire's legs slid outward and she lay upon her stomach.  "Old, " She shared,  regarding the missing eye. "That happened shortly before we were born. A wolf had gone mad and had begun attacking the packs pups. My mother killed her,  but not before losing her eye." The small lass gave a sardonic smile.  "And in return for her sacrifice, she was raped and almost killed." Io shook her head before lowering it to her paws. "She's had a very rough life. One that I wouldn't wish on another."

She was glad to hear that her mother was mostly whole. When Sirius spoke of her appearance as being spat out by battle,  Io laughed.  "That's what she was bred for. Eldest daughter to the chieftain of a warrior clan." Iolaire could only imagine the scars that the large fae had picked up in the years that they were apart. 

Then Sirius did something that surprised her.  He offered to let her chose whether or not to extend an invitation to her mother.  "She's a hard wolf,  Sirius." Iolaire had always yearned for family. Would inviting her mother here throw a wrench in the family that she had acquired? "Truly, I would very much like to have her in my life,  but not if it will cause you hardship. My mother is a leader. She has never followed." What a mess... perhaps Resin was ready to settle down though.  Maybe she was ready to let the younger wolves of the world handle things for once. 

Her gaze rose to look the Saber toothed man in the face.  "It would mean a lot to me if you'd try to be patient with her. She's not bad by any means, she's just difficult to understand. I'll ask the same of her." It seemed as though her decision was made. "And I'd also very much like it if you'd come with me." She needed some emotional support and she trusted Sirius beyond all others.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.