gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2019, 08:49 PM
She liked to think that had she asked the question to any of her other siblings they would have invited her along. She honestly wasn’t expecting her sister’s rebuttal and dismissal. ”You can’t tell me what…” Before she could even finish the girl was being sent forward unexpectedly into her sister’s hind end. The transfer of momentum into Pesto kept Venom from stumbling completely into the water.

Pesto nearly forgotten her quills rose as she pulled back to her lips to snarl at the intruder who had so rudely shoved into her. ”Coward,” the word came out as Pestilence tried to blame her for pushing her into the water. The girl was paying too much attention to the hermit child Gadreel to realize that Pesto had been building rage up inside of her. Already hurt by Pesto’s dismissal and now their half-sibling’s sneaking actions Venom didn’t know where to look. However with her pink gaze settled on her brother she didn’t realize her sister was going to come after her.

Feeling thoroughly betrayed by her littermate she leapt away from the attack and aimed to swipe her extended claws at her sister’s face while she tried to keep her eyes on the other boy. She kept her quills up with her hackles and pointed in his general direction in case he tried to attack her from behind again.

Venom Klein Abraxas vs Pestilence vs Gadreel for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Defensive:Quills
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Novice Intellectual
Specialty: N/A
[Image: ven-sig.png]