gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
12-23-2019, 10:27 PM
He continued to question her, but he didn't seem disappointed in her answers. His question on the type of trap made her look down at the rocks, peering closer at them as she tried to think. "Could put them in a rabbit hole...then chase rabbits into it?" It didn't occur to her that the rabbits would probably steer clear of the den after a wolf was around it. Wouldn't they just dart for the closest hole they could find? She wasn't sure what kind of trap they could be used for..she didn't really know the different types of traps either though. 

When Song agreed to teach her she grinned widely at him, excited to learn. She followed and looked closely at the small selection of furs and then grabbed one, it was a lovely mix of gray and white fur and soft on her mouth. "This one?" She asked, voice muffled by the fur in her mouth before she plopped it down between them. She made a face at the mention of jewelry, she didn't care much for pretty things that had no use. Why waste the time, energy and resources? Maybe one day she would like it but for now it was just like boys- gross. The mention of armor, however, had her nodding eagerly. "Can you show me?" She asked, she couldn't exactly picture herself wearing armor...but then again she had never thought of it. "What kind of armors are there?" The excitement she felt dripped from her voice as she barely managed to stay somewhat still, nearly dancing in place. Song was his name and she nodded in acknowledgement before giving him her own name. "I'm Orca."
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]