gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-24-2019, 01:23 PM
“I really don’t think this is a good idea…” Whiskers’ words were quiet as she walked alongside Bellamy.

“Why? You said alpha’s call their people together to discuss things, right? I’m supposed to stay here so I should be there too. I’d rather not be kept in the dark about what is really going on.” The wolf’s voice was lower and Whiskers was sure she could hear an edge of anxiety in it.

Everything about this land was different… in Lyenne you were expected to know the area the Empire claimed. Due to the large amount of land to sustain it the Empress cared little for actually marking the border. Hell, Bells was convinced she didn’t do it on purpose. If others waltzed in and were caught by a patrol they were just made slaves or… in the case of her parents… forced to swear “loyalty” only to be slain when they were of no more use to their leader’s desires.

Whiskers sighed. Acere hadn’t sounded pleased and she worried about her idiot reacting the wrong way to his news… in front of all those gathered no less. There was no way to know for sure what the alpha would talk about but the badger was nervous. Bells hadn’t exactly been winning any points blending in to the pack yet.

Ear was silent as he padded on the she-wolf’s other side. He didn’t say it but he shared some of the fears the badger felt.

Against the judgement of her companions Bellamy made it there. There were… more wolves there than Bells expected. She pinned her ears back, anxiety welling up further in her belly as she bristled. She eyed them warily, edging to a less populated side and sitting farther back from the rest. There was another sitting far back too and Bellamy glanced at him. The first thing she noticed was the splash of red on his coat from his markings… and then she saw the tusks. It seemed “other” mutations were more common in this land after all. First the antler kid, that Bells was purposely not looking at, and this guy… plus the runty ex-royal from her homeland with wings.

Rude as it was… Bell stared at him as her companions remained on either side to hopefully help make sure Bells didn’t get in more trouble.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.