Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-24-2019, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2019, 11:01 PM by Yong Cheng.)
永程
This was it. The end. He had made a mistake and there was no going back.

If I've done anything wrong, let me be forgiven... Yong Cheng prayed, to all the gods and none at all. If gods existed, he'd be saved. If they didn't, then he was a goner.

The ashen-furred wolf stared at him, a still, shadowy statue. Yong Cheng did his best to continue meeting his gaze, until the beast shifted backwards.

"Yes please." He swallowed and tried to steady his voice, to keep it from shaking. "I'd like that very much. May I have your name?"

But the thought of water turned his mind to the wound yet again. Presently he looked down, as if deep in thought. He was mired in his own musings -- could the water be used to wash? Was it too precious in this age; could it clean away the dirt from open flesh? Would the source be contaminated? How could he sanitise the wound without dirtying the rest of the water?

Of course, there's always the old way... that was licking the wound clean. He was sure the wolf was a strong creature, but Yong Cheng didn't want to risk any chance of further illness. "Is there spare water to wash your injury?" Broken out of his thoughts, Yong Cheng realised that if the wound could be washed, then he could try to bind it.

He thought he'd seen some of 木贼 around, but it was already uncommon when there was no calamity befalling them... He shouldn't take it. It was better to find cobwebs and use those instead, like resource-scarce loners like himself used to do (and still did).

""
OOC:
TABLE BY LEE || IMAGE FROM CHUTTERSNAPI ON UNSPLASH