Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-25-2019, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 01:51 AM by Sirius.)

Bast got back to her paws, looking at the wolf thoughtfully after he had given his request, but he made no move to turn to her. Sirius also noticed the lack of attention he gave to the cat, despite how polite his requests had been. Interesting he mused, and filed it away to address later. “She’ll find the cobwebs, but I doubt she’ll know what moss you mean” Sirius explained. Well she had helped Io a few times in her gathering, neither she nor Sirius had exposed themselves to a great deal of learning when it came to medicine. Both of them had put their strengths into combat.

Bast trotted off away from the wolves and the water source, but Sirius knew she would be back shortly. In the meantime, he kept his attention on Bird. It was just the two of them for the moment, and he wouldn’t allow the stranger to pull a fast one over him. “Nothing good.” He supplied, not that Bird had phrased it as a question. “When it erupted, its smoke and ash covered territory all the way to Rewater Rocks. It has since receded, and already I believe it’s lessening. Soon, this territory will be habitable again.” which is exactly what Sirius was waiting for. Accursed volcano, which had kept its claws on this territory for too long, and claimed the life of his Empress’s husband.

“I assume you weren’t here when it erupted? Your new to Boreas, right?” he clarified when it seemed Bird wasn’t going to be forthcoming with a great deal of information. As he asked his newest question, Bast returned to them. She had a collection of cobwebs across both of her whiskers, and she sat politely beside the wolf, Bird. Perhaps some might say she was too close for comfort, and she turned her face to him, waiting for him to collect the cobwebs from her whiskers. The titan bit back a smile, knowing Bast had sensed his fear, and was forcing him to face it.

"Speech"