Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-25-2019, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 03:13 AM by Yong Cheng.)
永程
"Um," said Yong Cheng, eyes flicking first from Sirius' to the ground his claws were pierced into, then back again. "I suppose letting me go peacefully and quietly isn't an option?"

He tried to sound nonchalant, and he tried to level his face so it didn't reveal his inner turmoil, but inside, Yong Cheng was frozen. He'd always been a free creature; it wasn't like him to just give in. His freedom was his life, and to be chained to this behemoth of a wolf, a beast he'd unknowingly just treated, was a situation he'd never even thought of. Yong Cheng was sourly reminded of the story of the snake; it had been cold, a kindhearted stranger had wrapped it up to keep it warm next to his chest, and when the snake was warm, it bit the one who had helped it.

Unwittingly, he had become the stranger. Fool he was, falling prey to Sirius the snake.

He did his best to keep his eyes firm, but his knees were shaking nonetheless. There was nowhere to run; Sirius was easily twice his height, and if he somehow managed to outrun him, Bast would be faster.

" “I happen to like option two, but really, the choice is yours.”

"Y'know..." His voice was easygoing, but it sounded feeble, even to him. "I rather happen to like being in one piece."

Yong Cheng was shocked at himself, realising what he was about to say. How could he give up his freedom so, well, freely?

But alas, the consequences would be dire, if he were to fight.

"...Lead the way."

His tone mirrored his dour words, a weak parallel of the ashen wolf's earlier offer. There was no out. Once again, Sirius was leading. But this time, Yong Cheng wasn't sure if he'd ever reverse that again.

""
OOC:
TABLE BY LEE || IMAGE FROM CHUTTERSNAPI ON UNSPLASH