Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-25-2019, 03:25 AM

“It never was, little Bird” Sirius said. Voice soft, almost apologetic. The man had done him a favour, helping him with the wound. If Bird hadn’t seen to it, Sirius would have left it unattended. No doubt that would have led to an infection, and more trouble with his sister and Wife. Alas, the man had also proven to be too efficient, too interesting a prize, for Sirius to simply let walk free.

The small, wing-brushed wolf quivered a little before the Tyrant. Sirius watched him, unmoved by the display of fear. He was instead impressed when the man held it together, and made the only logical choice he could in the tough situation Sirius had maneuvered him into. “Good choice.” Sirius said, nodding his head to Bast, another silent command. The cat got to her feet, flanking the other side of Bird as Sirius began to walk, leading the way to his newest minion. “You have, of course, submitted to my Claim. You are a wolf of the Ashen Armada now. Since you have done so freely - mostly - you will be allowed some freedom. You may come and go, but for no more than two days at a time, for now. If I have to track you down and drag you back, there will be consequences. There are benefits to this as well. You are afforded my protection, my supplies. The safety and comforts of a den within pack lands. You will work closely with my Wife, you will treat her, your Queen with loyalty, respect and gentleness. Hard work, commitment to your training, and loyalty, will be rewarded with freedom from the slave rank. Do you understand these rules thus far?”

"Speech"