Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-25-2019, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 04:06 AM by Yong Cheng.)
永程
What was there to not understand, frankly? The only thing that Yong Cheng was unclear about, was why he, of all the wolves in the world, had been chosen to be abducted into some random pack. He was barely useful, had nothing except shoestring knowledge to offer, and was small enough that hunting and fighting was less efficient. Of course, he could learn to be a better healer, but that would take time. Why would someone like Sirius invest that time, and resources, into someone like Yong Cheng?

"yes."

He remained mute for a while. The question dug at him.

"...why me?"

Yong Cheng swallowed, keeping pace with Sirius. He didn't want to give Bast a reason to come any closer than she already was. "A volcano erupted. Food is scarce. Why add to your numbers when there's just another mouth to feed?"

His question evolved into another question, then another, then yet another.

"It doesn't make sense." They were nearing wherever Sirius intended to keep him, now. "Why me? What else do I have to offer?"

As they stepped foot into a new land that Yong Cheng had never been before, a scents flooded his nose. The most prominent was a scent that he was recognising to be his new... leader's? Alpha? Slaver? The next was a female's -- Sirius' wife, he assumed.

"How shall I address you?"

Yong Cheng looked up at Sirirus, who was walking just ahead of him, but still by his side. He felt rather like a child; still a yearling, he'd never imagined that he'd be slaving away for someone else even before he'd reached adulthood. It was rather sobering, but at least he could move about. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad after all... "And who am I to be working for?"

""
OOC:
TABLE BY LEE || IMAGE FROM CHUTTERSNAPI ON UNSPLASH