Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-25-2019, 12:04 PM

Zee had kept a careful eye upon the borders for the duration of Sirius' exploration and had seen him on his way back in. At his side was a much smaller creature, and while Zee wanted to assume it was a mere wolf it was just different enough to give her pause. Whatever it was, the creature seemed apprehensive and frightened. Her jaw set and the queen let out a barely audible 'tsk' of disapproval, a sigh heaving from her chest before she moved down the borderline to meet them. The creature - a man - was questioning Sirius, and from the tone it appeared that their newest recruit had not been acquired with consent.

While she did not approve of Sirius' taking of slaves, the new queen was still just barely insecure enough in her position to outright go against the empire's warlord. In her mind it was still Sirius' pack, created under the crown of Deathbelle and to heed her orders. Deathbelle and the other Klein's took slaves, it was a fact of life in their growing empire. Zee had a feeling that this was simply something she'd need to swallow.

"And who am I to be working for?"

"That would be me, I assume." She responded as she strode up to meet them, lifting her head to meet her husband's gaze for confirmation. To an outsider she'd likely appear calm and collected, though she knew that the wolf who'd stolen her heart could see the brewing of anger within her eyes. Zee kept her steeled gaze set firm upon Sirius for a few moments longer before directing it back towards the stranger and allowing it to soften. "Who might you be?" The wolf-thing looked young and small, Zee immediately - yet inwardly - disapproved.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.