Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-25-2019, 01:18 PM
He nodded in understanding to her reply. He really did understand where she was coming from because he'd been there, and he was there again. Sure Ty wasn't his dad. No. Cloud never really knew his dad. He had a brief encounter or two with him but nothing close to a father. Tyranis was really the only one he was close to asides from their mother. So he could relate. He didn't blame her for feeling the way she did, but he hoped someday her heart would heal and maybe she wouldn't hold onto that anger for long.

When she stated she wanted to learn how to fight, he grinned. "I can teach you that, no problem. Although I can't guarantee you'll win every fight. You'll win some, you lose some, but I can help you get there," He winked as he stood up. Now was a good time for the basics at least, right? "Alright, show me a defensive stance. If an opponent came up and showed interest in a fight, I want to see how you'd prepare yourself. What are the main basic defenses a wolf has?"