Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-25-2019, 02:52 PM
His newest recruit kept pace, and the warlord, accustomed to shorter wolves, kept his stride an easy one to follow. 'Why me' he asked, as theough he still could not believe this twist of fate. "Because you are a healer, a commodity my budding pack will make use of. Because you are strange, and unique. Because you faced your fears without a second thought." He thought of the way the man had turned to Bast, despite how she seemed to make him uneasy. "And because, when you realised there was no recourse, you accepted your fate wisely."
"You will address me as Warlord, or Sirius. You will be apprenticed to my healer, Io. You will not tell her that you were coerced to become a slave. Only that you have been accepted into the lowest rank of the pack, and look forward to working your way higher." Here he stopped, turning his dark eyes to the man, looking down upon him like prey. His lip curled around his elongated fangs, just a touch. It was a threat, and a blatant one at that.

He raised his head to howl for Zee, but she had found them before he could call. She caught the tale end of Birds last question, but not his threat. Bast would have warned them if that had been over heard. He turned fully towards her as she approached, standing almost at attention as she did so.

The Warlord gave a stern bow to the willowy dame as she came to a stop. She walked with delicate grace, and one might first see the softly twisting Kudu horns that stemmed from the space between her ears like bursting flowers. Blue laced about her eye like sneaking vines, and highlighted the exquisite tones of her angry eyes. She was, beyond a doubt, the most beautiful woman that the Warlord had ever laid his eyes upon. "My Queen." He said, lips twitching into a partial smile. He hoped Zee didnt immediately reach the conclusion that this man was slave. After all, he had been making efforts to go out, and bring home new members. What was to say this was any different?