Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2019, 11:53 AM
He wanted to snort dismissively at calling it traumatic, but he knew it was a truth he couldn't hide from. The ordeal had wrecked his mind, despite other battles, other deaths. This one had effected him to the breaking point. Why? Was it because he didnt know if Deathbelle lived or died when he awoke? Because he didnt have the wherewithal to check the bodies for her own when his injuries made him delirious?

Was the breaking of his own ideals - that nothing could harm him, until his death was nearly upon him. How helpless and alone he had been, and if a something or someone hadnt saved him he would not have been capable of saving himself? The wolves that knew and loved him had seen how dearly his den-bound experience had addled him recently. How frustrated and angry it had made the tyrant.

"Thank you, Io." He said softly. "My fierce sister." He believed her, told. She was small, but her little body was full of strength.
He didnt know if it would ever be possible to fix him, but if anyone was capable of it it was her. In a bid to change the topic to another uncomfortable terratory for the titan, he let out a soft sigh and asked of his sister. "I ask you this in confidentiality, how does a man know if hes infertile? Could my injuries...?"