Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2019, 01:35 PM
He bristled a little at her words, and there was a slight bite to his tone. "There is no danger, for Zee or myself." He said, and it was clear he was at least a little affronted at Io for indicating there was danger shutting down the workings if their bodies. But, he also sighed, and let it go, because he didn't want to upset his sister. Maybe he would have to talk to another healer, to see if there was a way to kick his body back into gear. He accepted nothing but full control over himself. That was why he was here in the first place, working with Io over his nightmares.

"I believe it will be only a few weeks now. The ash is lessening, I feel the change in my bones. We will be in our home terratory soon. I wish that Zee was pregnant, I have already dug out a worthy den for my Queen and children." He told her, voice soft, wistful aa he moved a little closer to his sister. "I think the next few weeks will be busy to ensure this place is ready. How often do you want to work on my past?"