size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2019, 06:51 PM
He explained the sensations that he felt after his dream and Iolaire nodded in acceptance. It was turning into a memory rather than a reality. That was the goal: to accept that the events happened, and to get past them. They were not this reality. "I'm very glad. This is our goal." It was good to tell him that he was on the right track for he surely was. She was proud of him and was glad to see the hope in his face.

Sirius remarked on her patience and Iolaire released an abrupt laugh. She tilted her head slightly, one silver brow raised. "Only for those that I love, darling. I'm not sure that I would bother taking such care for anyone else." Though she was a fine healer and caregiver, the truth was that Io didn't really care for others. She could fake it like a saint though, and most often she did. "Will you try for more sleep?" She asked the saber toothed canine beside her. "You were doing very well before. Might be good to give it another shot." She would continue to sleep outside beneath the stars as she had before. Io gave a light shrug and extended an offer. "Or you could sleep out here with me. It's a very comfortable night."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.