size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-28-2019, 08:04 PM
Rhythm would have traveled on her own had Valentine allowed it, though she wouldn't admit she was glad to have him. She was old and she was showing her age as much as she was feeling it. The insulation on her body was not impressive and the arthritis in her limbs made simple movement excruciating. Today was a good day though, and despite her chill Rhythm didn’t feel terrible. She still had enough of the tinctures (Alarr?) had given to her to last until Abaven. She hoped. They were taking longer than she anticipated.

There was more sympathy in the woman’s voice than Rhythm had anticipated, but that was likely because of what she was used to. The old woman smiled softly, glad to have someone so kind appear before her. The woman quickly offered up what she had, eager to help especially for a bit of information. Rhythm nodded gently, ”I’ll take whatever is easiest for you to part with. I don’t wish to offer any burden upon you.” She made sure to say. Rhythm didn’t like to ask for help, even in her state. This trade would be fair as Drifa mentioned that the fur might be secured because none were finished cloaks. Rhythm wouldn’t have allowed her to give her something so nice anyway.

”You are very kind, Drifa. I appreciate the offer.” Rhythm’s silver streaked lips pulled back in a grin. She’d kept herself hidden away in Legion for too long sulking. Being out here so far from where she considered home gave her freedom. She missed the kids dearly, they’d become her whole life, but focusing on survival gave a keenness to her life. She felt loss and heartache but her blood was still pumping. She was still able to feel pain, she was still able to recognize a good heart.

wc:310
total:1594

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads