Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-28-2019, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 08:55 PM by Tyrian.)
Felicity Abraxas (daughter of Malleus and Serene) is up for adoption!

Backstory for why she isn't in Risen right now is that she went looking for her mother and sister after the volcano erupted but she IS still part of the pack. That's pretty much the only thing about her that is concrete at the moment. I'm looking for a strong personality that would fit well into the Abraxas culture so neutral to dark alignments are preferable. You can keep her the way she is appearance-wise or you can change pretty much anything about her as far as I'm concerned. She is open for reinterpretation. EDIT: Sea has graciously donated her art so if you keep her the way she is you'll get some bonuses!

She is from Malleus and Serene's only litter and she is the sister of Pyrrhic, Aureus, Eligos, and Amaris.

I think that's it as far as info goes. The girl is an open book, she needs a home, her family is big and dark and mean. You can always DM me with questions!

Fill out this form if you're interested in applying:

Name change it or keep it
Gender: I'd prefer her to remain a girl but I'm willing to hear a case for a boy
Appearance site min
Design: leave blank if you're not changing it
Personality: site min
Alignment:
Plans/goals: can be vague

And remember! I reserve the right to take her back and adopt her out if you set her inactive or fail to post her for 60 days or more.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.