Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-28-2019, 10:55 PM

Her shove to separate them had been successful and Zee had space to back away from her husband and towards the den wall. She'd only had a moment of breathing room before the titan was pushing back towards her, and the horned queen let out a snarl of fury at his approach. Sirius moved to aim his bite upon her rear and Zee responded by planting her forepaws hard into the ground, pivoting her rump away from his flesh-seeking fangs.

Typically their spars and previous domestic violence had mostly taken place outdoors, though this time she had an advantage the direwolf did not. Before her husband could recover from his missed strike, Zee whirled on him. His movement towards her had brought him near to the den wall, and as he turned to face her once more the new queen pushed forward to meet him. By the time the dust stilled the tips of Zee's horns were pushed against the titan's soft throat and his head had caught beneath the shallow ceiling. It would be nearly impossible for Sirius to move away or continue the fight and not risk puncturing his delicate flesh. It was a clear threat, and a low growl rumbled in her throat to punctuate her feelings on the matter.

Zee waited until his movements had stilled and until she was sure he'd submitted to her victory, and then tore away from him with the intent to storm out of the den. She made it only a few paces away before her fury reignited and she turned toward him for a verbal lashing, her first victory against the titan not registering with her in the heat of the moment. "You seriously think I could ever lay with another?" The accusation was nearly a shout by this point, her ears flattening against her skull and her tail flagging in agitation. "How lowly do you think of me, Sirius?" She was more then a little offended, and ready to demand to hear his true feelings.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.