Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2019, 11:11 PM

Perhaps he was too busy being star-struck. The movements of the Queen were glorious to watch. She was becoming comfortable in her own skin, fluid and quick with her fighting movements. Her horns were no accessory, they were a part of her, and she used them well. Before he quite new it, he was up against the den wall and Zee’s horns kissed the flesh upon his throat. Even the laughter that rumbled up from his chest shook him just enough to prick the first spring of blood. Which fell down his throat in gentle drops, and collected upon the ivory tips of her horns. Oh heavens, he loved this woman.

“I think your the most beautiful woman in the entirety of the world, and could have any man you wished.” the words were a deep rumble as he tried not to move his vocals too vigorously. It would be a shame if she punctured something vital, and he bled out on the floor before her before he could put seed in her womb.

When she released him, he sagged a little against the wall, and lowered his head and shoulders into a deep bow to the winner of their fight. “My love, you’ve got it. You’ve really got it. I was fighting for keeps, and you bested me!” he laughed again, delighted at her achievement. Did he truly think she had lain with another? Maybe, maybe not. He couldn’t stand to share her. But, he could appreciate the beauty of this moment. “So. Does this mean no sex?”

"Speech"