Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-28-2019, 11:27 PM

His carefree dismissal only served to anger her further, and she glared down at his delighted grin. Leave it to Sirius to ignore the issue at hand and focus only upon her win, though at his mention Zee's lips twitched in a ghost of a smile as her own pride began to swell. "Stop it, I'm angry at you." She insisted firmly, lifting a paw to swat across his lowered nose. It always seemed to be a pattern between the two of them, and Zee wondered if it was even possible for the two of them to truly argue. It was hard to resist her warlords laugh, his expression of happiness in her achievement and she turned away from him to hide her growing smile.

He asked a question then, and her head fell from it's lifted position into a pose of defeat. "No," She repeated patiently, as if speaking to a child. "No sex this time, my love." The queen shook her head dismissively, finding it difficult to resist the amusement she felt from his innocence. Normally she'd be offended at not being taken seriously, though with Sirius it didn't feel malicious. After a pause, she let out a relieved exhale. "Your training finally paid off."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.