Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2019, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 11:43 PM by Sirius.)

He did nothing to defend himself from the gentle swat of her paw, letting if buff him on his nose. It didn’t lessen his grin, not even a little. “I know” he said when she admitted her anger to him. She wasn’t exactly being subtle about it, and he would enjoy every moment of her rage. She had earned it, earned lording it over him. She was a fine warrior, a worthy queen, and the perfect mate.

“I knew it would, you are my favourite student” he said, then let out a soft sigh. “Drat” he mused “And we had no witnesses” his tail beat lightly against the wall behind him. A thoughtful, almost puppy like motion that was strange on the stoic warlord. “Say, here’s a thought. Once the volcano ash clears, and everyone moves in, we should set going the fire in the pit Io created and have a rematch for all the pack to see. What a way to set off our pack offically” he would, of course, be rooting for Zee. Let them all see the fierce might of them both. Let them see that Zee could hold her own, if they messed with his queen they did not just have to fear the warlord. They would have to fear too, her wrath. He leaned forward, the blood on his neck had already clotted, and left nothing but a soft metallic scent to the air. He pushed towards her, if she did not resist, and moved to lick her cheek. “Is there any way I can change your mind?” his whisper was soft, and rumbly, and just for her.

"Speech"