ardent

I know who I want to take me home

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 04:09 PM

Disdain for his decision was clear in the expressions of his children, but he cared little. The child needed a parent, so he would give her one. He could hardly be considered a parent to his own offspring, and being a parent was all he had truly wanted. If they posed a problem to him or is new child, he would have little remorse for letting them go. If Morphine wanted to raise heathens, she could go right ahead. They wouldn't interfere with him because of it.

Deep down though, he still hoped that they would learn to care for others, to show mercy to those below them. He hoped that they would grow to be powerful leaders, but also that they would grow to be intelligent leaders. Seraphim didn't want to have to make the choice of completely releasing himself from being their father, but he knew he would have to keep a watchful eye and that the possibility would remain alive.

He watched his daughter exit for a moment, before smiling at the girl. Then it's settled, Devya, he said as he turned toward the way he had come. Follow me to your new home.

exit Seraphim

ooc;; Seraphim/Devya thread in the Rock Garden? Can you start and PM me a link?

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!