Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-29-2019, 02:18 PM

Zee let out a gentle chuckle at his reply. "Don't let Venom hear you say that." It was true the warlord was very close to Deathbelle's eldest, and one day she knew that under his guidance the blessed pup would become a fierce warrior like he was. It was a little troubling to imagine the teeny tiny nieces and nephew she once held in her paws going out and shedding blood, though with Sirius behind them they'd never be safer.

His suggestion caused the queen's brows to raise in disbelief, a sarcastic tone entering her voice. "Sure, that's exactly how I'd like to start my rule. A battle against the most powerful warrior to walk these lands in front of all those of whom I ask respect." She shook her head, watching him skeptically. "With my track record, the fight would be over in less then a minute after you decide to sit on me and I'm forced to tap out." Another chuckle, and she leaned in to meet his touch upon her cheek.

Sirius was doing his best to get what he wanted, and while she was not opposed to the idea the queen was firm in her decision. Even if there wasn't the worry of contraception and puppies, she'd won the match. The decision was no longer his to make and Zee was thrilled that she'd stood against him and succeeded. She'd not let her win mean so little as to give him the very thing he asked for. She stepped forward to press her cheek into his own, and then moved to speak into his oversized ears. "Next time, when you win."  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.