Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-29-2019, 02:29 PM

A healer, interesting. It certainly explained the young thing's tiny size and stature. And he showed no signs of being coerced, though Zee remained partially skeptical. "I see." She responded, trying to shake off Sirius' dozenth hint at children. "I'm going to get grey hairs. The stress of the warlord's unwllingness to let go was almost too much. "Surely Sirius explained to you what we do here, and you're aware that even as a healer you will be required to learn to defend yourself?" Her brows raised questioningly as she prodded further, determined to comfort herself further that this wolf knew what he was getting himself into. "You're small, how old are you? Are you sure you have what it takes? Can you fight?" The queen lowered herself into a seated position as she continued the questioning, her tail wrapping securely around her paws.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.