Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-29-2019, 02:38 PM
She gave no reply to his comment of kids, and he hid his doubts. Io did not believe hi to be infertile, but he was yet to have this talk with Zee. What if she refused to broach the subject because SHE believed the Warlord incapable of seeding children? He shook off the worries, thoughts for another time. Zee began to interrogate Bird on his wants and abilities, and Sirius bit back a quiet short. He was clearly more at ease now that he had crossed into the terratory of his home. His serious, threatening attitude had given way to warmth.

"I'll fetch him to asses the starting points in his training later" Sirius said, he cast a glance to Bird, and then to Marshal, and Bast, both of which lingered near the conversing wolves. "I'll leave him in your capable hands Zee, if you want to finish your interrogation and decide what you want from him in the Armada" he hoped his lady set the man to work. He rather enjoyed seeing her take charge, and was happy to leave her to sort out this man herself. Let her see that he trusted her judgment. The ears of his companions were not for her, but a reminder to Bird to behave. "If you have no further use of me..." he said, prepared to leave the two alone.