size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-29-2019, 04:03 PM
She'd already given her a bag of the petals and a little bit went a long way. If she wanted more though, she could have them.  Iolaire shrugged. "Sure. Knock yourself out. If you want more, they're on the shelf to the left at the bottom right." Iolaire had constructed shelving within her den to keep things organized. The roots the protruded from the ceiling were hung with various herbs that were in the process of drying.

Pesto declared that Sirius didn't need brains and Iolaire shrugged again. "He doesn't need them himself, but he needs wolves around him that do, such as Zee and myself. Without us, he may have died from his broken leg. Strength is important, but so is intellect. It's best to either find a good balance or surround yourself with those loyal to you that can make up for the areas where you're lacking."

"For example," Iolaire began. "Recently, Sirius and I went hunting for Oxen. Now, Oxen are pretty big. Sirius would have his work cut out for him to bring down one alone. With my intellect and planning, we brought down not one, but two. We fed our pack and yours from one hunt." It had been a worthwhile trip and they needed to make another. "Balance. The world is all about balance, Pesto." She wasn't sure if the girl could understand yet, but in time, perhaps she would.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.