size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-29-2019, 04:27 PM

Listening to the other woman speak, Lurid tilted her head, causing holographic eyes to appear white for a moment. With the winds shifting as they did it flowed between them, a mixing of scents and a myriad of of stories. It followed that Lurid gathered the information she had needed to soothe her curiosity about the wolf. She was new to the lands as well, and the fact made Lurid smile in an almost bittersweet way. Oh had this one been a lone wolf without the scent of a pack on her. She certainly was pretty enough, but alas, it seemed a strong pack held her loyalty and Lurid would stay her jaws for that reason alone. "I truly wouldn't know what constituted as normal here, I too am not from these lands. My own home was destroyed, and so, here I am." Lurid sat politely, trying to appear non-threatening, though it was difficult to do so when there was such an aura of darkness around her. She had grown up in it, after all, how could she not exude that which groomed her for life? Still, Lurid was in no mood to pick on a pack wolf, and so the encounter would turn into an odd standoffish information exchange. "I am called Ghost, what is your name?" The brutal giant asked, keeping as gentle-mannered as she could. Fantasies of violence ensued in the moon goddess's mind, casting shadows in her gaze, though she seemed relaxed and open. One day, she would have what she longed for. Learning patience was the most difficult thing she had to do, but there were plenty of things to discover. Her family would have to wait for her, but she would build for them. She would be patient and glean all of the knowledge that she could about this place before she would bring her family into the land.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post...I am working on muse problems XDD

"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!