Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 01:04 PM
There wasn't much more he could say or do, was there? It was a bitter truth he was going to struggle to accept fully right up until their good-byes were said. Though he recognized it was silly he wanted to be mad at the woman who had died. She was the reason Rhythm was leaving now. If she hadn't died this wouldn't be happening. But allowing that feeling to take root and blossom would have been the height of stupidity and if he would have voiced such an opinion he wouldn't have been able to fault anyone for mocking him. It was dumb but that truth didn't make him any less sour.

"I love you too." His gaze settled on the ground for a moment as he debated whether or not this was the moment. It was, wasn't it? It was time to let her go. "I guess I should let you get back to dad, huh," he said quietly. Tyrian reached out to hug her again. It still surprised him how much bigger he was than her now. How small and narrow her shoulders felt under his chin. "I'll come soon, okay, so make sure they've got the best den warm and waiting," he teased humorlessly.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.