Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 02:52 PM
Tyrian frowned at this new bit of information. That was nothing like the dramatic tales of challenge and vengeance he'd grown up acting out with his friends, but even though it was disappointing it made sense. Everyday life was boring so why wouldn't this one facet of life be like that sometimes? His consideration of that statement was kicked away and forgotten entirely when Chaos' next statement registered. "Would you really?" he asked quietly, unsure if Chaos was serious or if it was a nasty older brother prank. Chaos wouldn't, would he? Surely not. And if he was serious, man, this would change everything.

"I..." He was briefly tongue-tied as he struggled with his emotions, but then the floodgates opened. "You're serious? I can do it, I know I can! With you and dad here we can be unstoppable. Won't be a pack in Boreas that will know what to do with us. They'll be so jealous of what we can do - and scared of us too, I bet!" He had so many ideas. He couldn't promise easy living but he thought he could get a system in place that would enable the Legion wolves to live comfortably if they all worked together. With hard work and unity they could weather whatever mess the volcano threw at them next.

He lifted his chin and added with a cheeky grin, "And I'll make a damn good king!"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.