size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
12-30-2019, 03:09 PM

The dark man allowed himself to relax as Brandr introduced himself and his purpose, and as he parted his lips to respond he caught sight of the massive eagle who'd landed in the tree close by. He looked to the creature and then back to Brandr, wondering if this was the man's companion. He'd seen Acere's foxes around the territory, Heloise's gyrfalcon. It would be beneficial to have a second set of eyes while on patrol, or a friend at his back in combat.

Fracture listened patiently to his offer to trade, his lips pursing as he considered. "Winterfell sees many northern animals, the polar bears have been out in force lately. I could spare one, though they're a high price." He eyed the eagle again, admiring it's feathers. "Did you tame that creature? I would consider trading you the polar bear pelt in exchange for your skill in finding me a companion similar." Surely it'd take time, but Abaven was known to Fracture as an honorable ally. He'd be comfortable waiting for his part of the trade for Brandr to find him something suitable and tame.  

Total Word Count: 1015
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."