size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-30-2019, 05:33 PM

Searching for an exotic quarry led Drífa much farther south than she would normally journey and into warmer terrain. She wasn't terribly upset about this. The weather was still chilly up north. She'd been told about a plant called Salvia that could help with anxiety. She wasn't sure this was true or not but she thought it was a good idea to take a look into it. With Belle in Winterfell now and plenty of others stretched thin after the stress of the volcano, herself included, she thought the plant would be worth a try.

Drífa was working her way through the canyon with her companion at her side when she heard a voice echo along the canyon walls and caught the scent of blood. Her first thought was that someone had been injured but as the scent was prey she didn't think too much about it, until she turned the corner. There was a large boy nearly twice her size with a lamb at his feet. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disturb your dinner. We're just moving through." The last thing she needed was to get in a fight with an obviously stronger wolf over food concerns.

"I talk" | 'I think'