Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 09:06 PM
Though he wouldn't admit it out loud, Tyrian had a pretty good relationship with Sparrow. Bickering aside they got along well and had gone on many an adventure together. He just liked to fuss about her. That was their shtick. They took turns pestering and heckling one another, and Tyrian at least would never miss a chance to grumble about her shenanigans. So in that spirit he rolled his eyes and said, "I don't think she's going to give that up any time soon."

Tyrian flopped down facing his brother and unceremoniously dumped out the contents of his bag. "I don't know yet," he said with a shrug. Tyrian then waved a paw over the mountain of baubles as he tried to decide what to start with. "Honestly I'm just in a crafting mood so....eeny...meeny..." You know what? Braiding sounded like a good option. He needed practice if he was ever going to work on his armor. "Mo," he said grabbing a ball of cord and holding it aloft so Alarr could see. "Think I'll just work on my knotwork. See if I can fine tune it and make it pretty enough for apparel."

He measured out and used his teeth to cut three same-sized strands of cordage. As he tied the pieces together he asked, "So a moat, huh? Got big plans I don't know about or something?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.