Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Tashi continued to hand down pieces until all that remained was a bag full of the small stuff. He then shouldered the bag and climbed down into the gorge. Once on the ground floor the pair set about laying the frame pieces. They needed to get the shape of it just right so that it would be easy enough to pull, wide enough for the sheep and angled right at the top so his back wouldn't wear out too quickly. There was a lot of ground between here and home, and they'd have to follow the gorge until it ended naturally since there was no way they could carry the lamb up one of the wall paths.

As he worked Tyrian paused to look up at Drifa. "I can't thank you enough for helping with her. Took a lot for me to get that baby and I'd hate to lose her now. I mean she's just a sheep and all," he said as he crossed the ends of the poles. "But she's my sheep."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.